Sunday, July 10, 2005

Welcome!

Welcome to Infinite Opinions, my place to post my thoughts on all things Comic Book related - Super Hero movies, RPGs, Video Games, and Comic Books themselves. This will be updated as I have a chance. Although, this tends to be a topic I am pretty fond of, so hopefully it will be happening with some regularity.

These days, I seem to be reading more DC than anything - that seems to be where the best stories are. I have been a pretty much lifelong fan of the Justice Society of America, and am an avid collector of theirs still. Don't be surprised if many of these entries go off on strange Golden-Age related tangents.

Also, as a warning, I don't play a ton of super hero video games - I have found many of them to be disappointing years ago, and have never really recovered from taht enough to try many of the newer ones.

Anyhow, as I said, welcome. I hope you find this site at least somewhat entertaining, and look forward to your comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.
Sounds like a great idea, Rat.

A new nest of opinions...

Awesome.